July 1, 2013 § 1 Comment
The month of June went by so fast. In a matter of one month I was in six different states, went on three trips, and started a new job. I hope next month slows down a little.
- Floating down the Snake River in Wyoming with family was a great start to the month.
- Saw a gorgeous sunset the first night we were on the Big Island. We sat on a golf course at the very edge of the island and watched the beauty unfold.
- Was squished up against a table as tightly as could be, as the Luau performers paraded right past me.
- Learned to surf! Had a surf battle against James and guess who won? This girl! That’s right, I would loose in snowboarding, but I sure did win in the water.
- Saw two rainbow while in Hawaii: One on a beach on in Hawaii, and one over Waimea Canyon in Kauai.
- Enjoyed reading “gods at war” under a cabana. The book is gooood.
- Ate lunch with James during my first week back at work, and later again accompanied by my brother. It’s fun grabbing a quick bite with family.
- Started my new job. Every day is getting easier, and I am getting into more of a rhythm. I’m blessed to be working again.
- Flew back to the East coast to go to one of our dear friend’s wedding. It was my first Jersey/Italian wedding, and it was fun. Congratulations Caleb and Jenna!
- While driving back to the airport to head on home, we enjoyed the sun setting behind a bridge that one would only find in the East coast. Seeing many friends and family made me miss the East a little bit.
I hope your June highlights were fantastic!
Photos are from my Instagram!